Words or specific names that are reserved as following types:
1. Names related to the king, the royal family and the royalty, including places related to the monarch, royal family and royalty.
2. Names consist of word(s) that affect the sensitivity in religions and beliefs.
3. Names consist of word(s) that cause the defamation to any person or organization, including mocking, being sarcastic or despising.
4. Names of any country, province, city including public place. Or, other words that convey meaning of those names.
5. Names that use rude word or different from Thai tradition, including words that are not rude by themselves, but caused by certain processes such as spoonerism.
6. Names refer to the Internet, Internet protocols, and domain name systems.
7. Names specified in reserved name list, available for verification on the Registrar website.